|Finishing:||Linen||Shipping:||By Air By Sea|
|Material:||Paper And Grey Board||Color:||CMYK|
|Packing:||Pack In Tin Box||Design:||Custom|
board game jigsaw puzzle,
educational jigsaw puzzles
Customized tin box kids paper puzzle game jigsaw puzzle puzzle board game
spot UV coating
2 pieces boxes
cardboard paper and grey board
CMYK and spot color
linen texture on the surface of puzzle
chilldren puzzle game
Numbers: customized, 2pcs, 4pcs, 6pcs, 12pcs, 18pcs, 20pcs, 24pcs, 36pcs, 48pcs, 64pcs, 100pcs, 500pcs, 1000pcs, 1500pcs and etc.
Material: 300gsm C1S cardboard paper, 350gsm C1S cardboard paper
157gsm C2S paper with 1mm grey board, 1.5mm grey board, 2mm grey board, 2.5mm grey board
Type: children puzzle, educational puzzle, adult puzzle and etc
1. We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2. Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3. All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4. Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5. Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6. If you choose spot color printing, please make sure to include all PMS/PANTONE numbers in the file.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference.
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
1. Can you help to make the sample/ prototype?
Yes, we usually have 2 formats, one is white white-mock-up, it is free, but you need to pay the express freight. The other is digital printed colorful prototype, we will charge cost and courier fee.
2. Does the mass product look the same as prototype or sample?
2-1. The material: we will use the same material as much as we can do, if we can’t do it, we will provide material sample when provide samples.
2-2. The color: the sample is printed by digital machine, the mass will be printed by offset, There would be some color difference, but it is at least 85% similar to the sample.
3. Can you print spot color?
Yes, one of our offset press is 5 colors, can print one spot as CMYK color at the same time. But We usually don’t provide spot color sample except the clients request offset samples, not digital sample.
4. Do you do full service yourselves for my whole game sets?
Frankly, we factory focus one paper products, we have business partners who supply common game accessories to us for years. Such as meeples, wooden tokens, plastic gems, miniatures, dice, etc. We also have an experienced outsource team for other accessories.