|Material:||Paper, Grey Board||Size:||Custom|
|Printing:||Colorful||Delivery:||By Air By Sea|
cooperative campaign board games,
family co op board games
OEM printing children board games card games cooperative board games
The Board game & cards games Printing factory with 20 years of experience.
Welcome to custom your own games.
Small orders are accepted.
OEM and ODM custom Perfect game for party, family, and friends.
1pcs saddle stitched rulebook
|Game board||2pcs puzzle board|
printed wooden pieces
|Packaging||shrink-wrap and pack in carton|
|Samples||Digital printed sample|
Please be note that the image is only to show the production ability of our factory.
Paper tuck box
Lid bottom box/ 2 Pieces Box
Fold over box with magnet lid/Magnet Box
Matchbox / Drawer Box
Folded corrugated box
1/2 folded board
1/4 folded board
1/6 folded board
1/8 folded board.
material: 250gsm CCNB+grey board+250gsm CCNB
Customized different shapes according artwork, can be used for tokens, tiles, trackers, dials, construction parts and etc.
spot UV coating
gold/silver/holographic/multi-color foil stamp
Round corner or straight corner
Black or white plastic PP
other customized items
1. We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2. Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3. All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4. Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5. Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6. If you choose spot color printing, please make sure to include all PMS/PANTONE numbers in the file.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
Packaging and Shipping:
1. We use 5 layers high quality corrugated cartons for packaging.
2. We will print mark (cartons 50+), will stick mark on outside carton
3. The weight per carton is no more than 18kg
4. We will pallet cartons in case of any damage on delivery.
5. For delivery terms, you can choose EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP. Most customer prefer FOB.
6. Delivery method: By air, by sea, by train
1. Can you help to make the sample/ prototype?
Yes, we usually have 2 formats, one is white white-mock-up, it is free, but you need to pay the express freight. The other is digital printed colorful prototype, we will charge cost and courier fee.
2. Does the mass product look the same as prototype or sample?
2-1. The material: we will use the same material as much as we can do, if we can’t do it, we will provide material sample when provide samples.
2-2. The color: the sample is printed by digital machine, the mass will be printed by offset, There would be some color difference, but it is at least 85% similar to the sample.
3. Can you print spot color?
Yes, one of our offset press is 5 colors, can print one spot as CMYK color at the same time. But We usually don’t provide spot color sample except the clients request offset samples, not digital sample.
4. Do you do full service yourselves for my whole game sets?
Frankly, we factory focus one paper products, we have business partners who supply common game accessories to us for years. Such as meeples, wooden tokens, plastic gems, miniatures, dice, etc. We also have an experienced outsource team for other accessories.