|Name:||Co Op Adventure Board Games||Ages:||5+|
|Material:||Paper, Grey Board||Shipping:||By Air By Sea|
teamwork board games,
family co op board games
Customized offset printing children observation board games cooperative board games
All goods produced by ourselves, we provide one-top services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your requests and samples making, also we can advise how to make the box according customers' target prices.We definitely produce all goods by ourselves. It is the stop service from printing, surface disposal, material die-cutting, craftsmanship, QC, packing, delivery, therefore quality is 100%assured.
|Insert||black plastic insert|
1/4 folded game board
1pcs saddle stitched rulebook
|Packaging||shrink-wrap and pack in carton|
|Samples||Digital printed sample|
Please be note that the image is only to show the production ability of our factory.
Paper tuck box
Lid bottom box/ 2 Pieces Box
Fold over box with magnet lid/Magnet Box
Matchbox / Drawer Box
Folded corrugated box
1/2 folded board
1/4 folded board
1/6 folded board
1/8 folded board.
material: 250gsm CCNB+grey board+250gsm CCNB
Customized different shapes according artwork, can be used for tokens, tiles, trackers, dials, construction parts and etc.
spot UV coating
gold/silver/holographic/multi-color foil stamp
Round corner or straight corner
Black or white plastic PP
other customized items
1. We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2. Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3. All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4. Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5. Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6. If you choose spot color printing, please make sure to include all PMS/PANTONE numbers in the file.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
Packaging and Shipping:
1. We use 5 layers high quality corrugated cartons for packaging.
2. We will print mark (cartons 50+), will stick mark on outside carton
3. The weight per carton is no more than 18kg
4. We will pallet cartons in case of any damage on delivery.
5. For delivery terms, you can choose EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP. Most customer prefer FOB.
6. Delivery method: By air, by sea, by train