|Type:||Children 2 Player Coop Board Games||Material:||Paper, Grey Board|
|Printing:||Colorful||Shipping:||By Air By Sea|
cooperative campaign board games,
teamwork board games
Customized offset printing children STEM board games cooperative board games
|Item:||Factory Custom Classic Children Paper Educational Printing Cards Board Game With Box|
|Material:||art paper, grayboard|
|Accessories:||Magnet/EVA /Silk / PVC / Ribbon/Velvet,button closure,drawstring,PVC,PET,eyelet, stain/grosgrain/nylon ribbon etc|
|Printing Technics:||offset printing|
|Finishing:||Hot stamping,Embossing,Glossy /Matt Lamination,Spot UV ,Varnishing|
|Binding:||Sewing binding, Perfect binding, Saddle stitching, Spiral binding, Mounting|
|artwork formats||PDF, CDR, AI, ETC are welcomed.|
|QC:||3 times from material selection,preproduction machines testing to finishde goods.|
|Certificate:||FSC, CE, ISO9001.BV, etc|
Paper tuck box
Lid bottom box/ 2 Pieces Box
Fold over box with magnet lid/Magnet Box
Matchbox / Drawer Box
Folded corrugated box
1/2 folded board
1/4 folded board
1/6 folded board
1/8 folded board.
material: 250gsm CCNB+grey board+250gsm CCNB
Customized different shapes according artwork, can be used for tokens, tiles, trackers, dials, construction parts and etc.
spot UV coating
gold/silver/holographic/multi-color foil stamp
Round corner or straight corner
Black or white plastic PP
other customized items
1. We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2. Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3. All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4. Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5. Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6. If you choose spot color printing, please make sure to include all PMS/PANTONE numbers in the file.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
1. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 500 sets per design.
2. How can I get a quote?
Make your own game specification sheet or ask our specification template to make your game specification form. Then we will quote for you. Vart Games will respond solution and cost to you within 2 days, urgent items will get to you within just 1 day.
3. What's your sample time and delivery time
Our Sample time is usually made by digital machine, can be ready in 1 weeks, courier time is about 3~5days.
Our mass time is usually 30days, it also depends on the quantity and some accessory times.
4. Can I visit your factory?
You're warmly welcomed to visit us at your convenient time, please kindly inform us before your schedule so that we could help arrange.