|Name:||Board Games For Elementary Kids||Material:||Paper|
|Time:||10-15mins||Shipping:||By Air By Sea|
children playing board games,
kid friendly fantasy board games
Customized offset printing parents children cognitive board games card games
|Product Name||Factory Manufacturer Wholesale Board Games Set Custom Kids Board Games|
|Extent||Box + blister/tray + card + game board + instruction sheet/booklet + accessories|
|Material||Art paper, uncoated paper, card, greyboard etc|
|Printing||CMYK or PMS printing|
|Finishing||Glossy/matte varnish, lamination, UV etc.|
|Coating||Texture/linen/dot finish, Spot UV, foil stamping, gold/silver/holographic/multi color edges|
|Artwork Formats||PDF, CDR, AI, ETC are welcomed.|
|Sample||Free dummy sample with 5-7 days|
|Production time||15-20 days|
|Payment||30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against B/L.|
|QC||3 times from material selection,pre-production machines|
|testing to finished goods.|
|Certificate:||ISO9001,Disney,BSCI,FSC, Sedex, SGS, FDA, CE|
|Use:||board game/card game/party game|
Paper tuck box
Lid bottom box / 2 Pieces Box
Fold over box with magnet lid / Magnet Box
Matchbox / Drawer Box Folded corrugated box
Black or white plastic PP
1/2 folded board
1/4 folded board
1/6 folded board
1/8 folded board.
Customized different shapes according artwork, can be used for tokens, tiles, trackers, dials, construction parts and etc.
1. We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2. Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3. All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4. Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5. Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6. If you choose spot color printing, please make sure to include all PMS/PANTONE numbers in the file.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
1. Can you help to make the sample/ prototype?
Yes, we usually have 2 formats, one is white white-mock-up, it is free, but you need to pay the express freight. The other is digital printed colorful prototype, we will charge cost and courier fee.
2. Does the mass product look the same as prototype or sample?
2-1. The material: we will use the same material as much as we can do, if we can’t do it, we will provide material sample when provide samples.
2-2. The color: the sample is printed by digital machine, the mass will be printed by offset, There would be some color difference, but it is at least 85% similar to the sample.
3. Can you print spot color?
Yes, one of our offset press is 5 colors, can print one spot as CMYK color at the same time. But We usually don’t provide spot color sample except the clients request offset samples, not digital sample.
4. Do you do full service yourselves for my whole game sets?
Frankly, we factory focus one paper products, we have business partners who supply common game accessories to us for years. Such as meeples, wooden tokens, plastic gems, miniatures, dice, etc. We also have an experienced outsource team for other accessories.