|Feature:||Eco-friendly||Shipping:||By Air By Sea|
childrens playing cards,
waterproof pvc playing cards
Custom printing flash paper card foiled paper poker cards board game cards
Common Card Size:
Mini Size card: 1.75X2.5in, 44.5*63.5mm
Bridge size card: 2.25X3.5in, 57*87mm, 57*89mm
Poker Size card: 2.5X3.5in, 63*88mm, 63.5*89mm
Tarot Size card: 2.75X4.75in, 70*120mm
Circle card: customized
Square card: customized
Hexagon card: customized
|free sample with freight collect|
|Board game, card game, educational game, children game|
Common Material Options:
1. 300gsm / 350gsm/ 400gsm white/ ivory core paper stock
2. 280gsm/ 300gsm blue core paper stock
3. 280gsm/ 300gsm grey core paper stock
4. 300gsm Chinese black core paper stock
5. 310gsm Germany black core paper stock
6. 0.3-0.33mm thickness white/ black PVC
1. Standard AQ glossy varnish
2. Standard AQ matt varnish
3. gloss lamination
4. matte lamination
5. gold/ silver/ holographic edges
6. gold/ silver/ holographic foil stamp
9. Spot UV coating
The sample is for 2.5*3.5in card:
Component Diagram on Chinese black core paper:
Poker Size card: 54pcs cards/ sheet
Bridge size cards: 60pcs/ sheet
Tarot Size cards: 35pcs cards/ sheet
Please be noted that the production will base on actual size and paper.
1. We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2. Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3. All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4. Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5. Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6. If you choose spot color printing, please make sure to include all PMS/PANTONE numbers in the file.
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference.
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.
Packaging and Shipping:
1. We use 5 layers high quality corrugated cartons for packaging.
2. We will print mark (cartons 50+), will stick mark on outside carton
3. The weight per carton is no more than 18kg
4. We will pallet cartons in case of any damage on delivery.
5. For delivery terms, you can choose EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP. Most customer prefer FOB.
6. Delivery method: By air, by sea, by train
1. Can you help to make the sample/ prototype?
Yes, we usually have 2 formats, one is white white-mock-up, it is free, but you need to pay the express freight. The other is digital printed colorful prototype, we will charge cost and courier fee.
2. Does the mass product look the same as prototype or sample?
2-1. The material: we will use the same material as much as we can do, if we can’t do it, we will provide material sample when provide samples.
2-2. The color: the sample is printed by digital machine, the mass will be printed by offset, There would be some color difference, but it is at least 85% similar to the sample.
3. Can you print spot color?
Yes, one of our offset press is 5 colors, can print one spot as CMYK color at the same time. But We usually don’t provide spot color sample except the clients request offset samples, not digital sample.
4. Do you do full service yourselves for my whole game sets?
Frankly, we factory focus one paper products, we have business partners who supply common game accessories to us for years. Such as meeples, wooden tokens, plastic gems, miniatures, dice, etc. We also have an experienced outsource team for other accessories.