|Packaging:||Carton||Type:||Corrugated Display Boxes|
board game booster box,
board game subscription box
Custom offset printing corrugated box display box board game boxes
Cardboard Paper Box:
250gsm C1S paper, thickness is about 0.33mm
300gsm C1S paper, thickness is about 0.4mm
350gsm C1S paper, thickness is about 0.47mm
400gsm C1S paper, thickness is about 0.55mm (this is the max thickness we can do)
Paper rigid box:
128gsm C2S paper and 1mm grey board
128gsm C2S paper and 1.5mm grey board
157gsm C2S paper and 1.5mm grey board
157gsm C2S paper and 2.0mm grey board
157gsm C2S paper and 2.5mm grey board
300gsm CCNB+E flute box
350gsm CCNB+B flute box
Box Type Options:
Cardboard Paper Box
1. Paper tuck box
2. folded paper lid bottom box
3. paper 2 pieces box
4. paper tuck box with window
5. paper telescope box
6. paper drawer box
7. paper hanging box
Paper rigid box
1. paper lid bottom box
2. paper 2 pieces box
3. paper telescope box
4. paper drawer box
5. paper magnet box
6. hinged neck box
7. rigid box with window
1. folded corrugated box
2. folded corrugated box with handle
1. Standard AQ glossy varnish
2. Standard AQ matt varnish
3. high glossy UV varnish
4. gloss lamination
5. matte lamination
6. gold/ silver/ holographic/ multi color edges
7. gold/ silver/ holographic/ multi color foil stamp
10. Spot UV coating
Generally speaking, our working flow are as below for your reference
1. Sending us detailed specification, getting our quotation including pricing, sample charge, industrial manufacturing feasibility, timing, accepting our pricing and timing.
2. Sending us your full artworks, 3D files and/or models, or concept for some bespoke game components.
3. Paying sample fee
4. Getting proof and industrial prototypes of game components.
5. Approval of our proof and prototypes.
6. Paying deposit of product payment.
8. Getting for mass production samples.
9. Will inspection if you need.
10. Payment the balance.
11. Delivery by sea or air.
12. Your Customs clearance and inland transportation.